WHAT WE OFFER
Retail Thinking provides specialist retail consultancy and training for the museum and heritage sectors. We work with small, medium and large cultural and tourism shops and have just one simple aim: to help improve retail performance and professionalism.
We have a strong focus on results but in the cultural sector shops exist to deliver more than just cash. A good museum shop should be profitable but also enhance the visitor experience and have synergy with the organisation’s core mission.
• Retail reviews with practical recommendations
Advice and help with:
• Planning and strategy
• Shopfitting and layout
• Product sourcing and buying
• Development of bespoke products
• Merchandise range planning
• Visual merchandising and display
• Stock management
• Recruitment of retail managers and selling staff
• Short and long term management support
• Retail skills training
As our name suggests we believe in finding and delivering solutions which are not only practical but carefully thought through and considered.
Please call us on 01829 730066 To discuss how we might help with your museum or heritage shop. Or contact us at email@example.com