Retail Thinking provides retail consultancy and training for museums, cathedrals, historic houses, gardens and other visitor attractions based on over 25 years retail management experience.
Whether your shop is at an early planning stage or well established, Retail Thinking can help to maximise profitability in a style which is highly professional and sympathetic with its location.
We believe in developing a partnership with our clients that generates real commitment and ensures that the knowledge and experience of all sides is harnessed to obtain the optimum result.
Retail Thinking’s areas of expertise include:
• Initial planning and strategy
• Advice on shopfitting, layout and design
• Merchandise range planning
• Product sourcing and buying
• Development of bespoke products
• Visual merchandising and display
• Stock management and control
• Advice on recruitment of retail managers and support staff
• Short or long term management support
• Training in retail management, visual merchandising and display, selling and buying skills and customer service
Retail Thinking is a corporate member of the Museums Association, the Association for Cultural Enterprises and the Association of Independent Museums.
No Fee Introductory Appraisal
We will be pleased to travel anywhere in the UK to discuss your requirements. We do not charge a fee for introductory visits and appraisals and will agree any travel costs in advance.